INTERACTIVE CODED PDF
All the pages in the advance trading journal are coded to be an interactive PDF.
Traders and investors can save the documented information onto their computers, like any normal document. Once saved, you will have access by opening the PDF file. Now, you can continue making your stock journal entries where you left off. Traders and investors may access, review and edit all the information entered in every page for all the 300 stock entires at anytime.
1. Trader Help Cover Page
2. Brief Welcome and Introduction Page --- inspires the importance of using a trading journal for your success
3. Stock Entry Page --- over 300 stock entries with some overall performance totals and statistics
4. Daily Goals Page --- set daily goals to stay focused and help execute your trading plan
5. Bonus Page --- 5 strategies and techniques from our Trader Help 101 team
6. "Reason For Entering Trade" Page --- over 10 different fields to document in detail why you entered and exited your trade. This
page is available for all 300 stock entries. You may access, review and edit the
information entered for all 300 stock entries at anytime.